[Catalyst] wrapper.tt2 as default template EXCEPT for some selected actions?

Jens Schwarz blacky6767 at gmx.de
Mon Sep 28 04:59:22 GMT 2009

Hi *,

I followed the Catalyst Tutorial at [1] and created the wrapper template. Everything works fine except that I have a few selected actions in my Controllers that should explicit NOT use this template.

Any hints on how to accomplish this in an effective way?

Background: I call these selected actions inside of the templates of other actions and therefor have the wrapper template inside the wrapper template right now, which is not, what I want - one wrapper is enough ;-)

[1] http://search.cpan.org/perldoc?Catalyst::Manual::Tutorial::03_MoreCatalystBasics

Thanks

Jens