[Catalyst] Speaking of Perls ... which is the preferred version for current Catalyst development?

Joe Landman landman at scalableinformatics.com
Tue Sep 29 12:26:14 GMT 2009

Hi Folks:

   We've been using Catalyst for a while now, for a variety of
products/projects we build/market/support.  Until recently, our platform
has been Perl 5.8.8 based.  For a number of reasons, we needed to go to
a 5.10 based platform for our other (not-Cat) tools.

   Catalyst had a fairly significant problem (debugging bits on
standalone server not showing up) as I remember in the 5.10.0 cycle.
Has this been fixed in 5.10.1?

   Thanks!

Joe

--