[Catalyst] Views and escaping HTML

Mesdaq, Ali amesdaq at websense.com
Thu Apr 1 18:58:00 GMT 2010

Actually I was not aware of built-in | html escaping. Where is the documentation for that? Or better yet where exactly is that built-in? Is that a catalyst method or TT? Now the authors question makes A LOT more sense. I guess I must be doing things the 1999 way.

Thanks,
Ali Mesdaq (CISSP, GIAC-GREM)
Sr. Security Researcher
Websense Security Labs