[Catalyst] What to upload

Oleg Kostyuk cub.uanic at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 12:28:47 GMT 2010

I think, you should use:

FastCgiServer       /www/DpklNotes/script/dpklnotes_fastcgi.pl -processes 3
Alias /dpklnotes/   /www/DpklNotes/script/dpklnotes_fastcgi.pl/

Alias /dpklnotes/static /www/DpklNotes/root/static
<Location /dpklnotes/static>
    SetHandler default-handler
</Location>

Just try and then write your experience at wiki.

2010/4/5 Paul Falbe <paul at cassens.com>:

> do I need to add both of these? And do I add them to Apache conf or can they be added .htaccess?
> I'm a little confused about /static.
>
>    DocumentRoot  /www/DpklNotes/root
>    Alias /static /www/DpklNotes/root/static
>
>    FastCgiServer /www/DpklNotes/script/dpklnotes_fastcgi.pl -processes 3
>    Alias /dpklnotes/ /www/DpklNotes/script/dpklnotes_fastcgi.pl/
>

> On Mon, Apr 05, 2010 at 12:21:04PM +0300, Oleg Kostyuk wrote:
>> http://search.cpan.org/dist/Catalyst-Manual/lib/Catalyst/Manual/Cookbook.pod#Deployment
>> http://wiki.catalystframework.org/wiki/faq#Deployment
>>
>> 2010/4/1 Paul Falbe <paul at cassens.com>:
>> >

>> > I'm getting close to uploading my first Catalyst App from my laptop
>> > to our website which is hosted for us.  What directories need
>> > to be uploaded to this machine?  I understand I also have to create
>> > a .htaccess file so my app uses FastCGI and properly redirects.
>> > Where is this file normally located?
>> >
>> > Thanks again.
>> >
>> > -Paul
>> >

>> --