[Catalyst] Outcome of the "Security issue with hashed passwords in C:P:A:Password"?

Andrew Rodland andrew at cleverdomain.org
Sun Apr 11 05:31:48 GMT 2010

Please, make some more public insults. I would be even further entertained if
you would make more sweeping declarations about modules you didn't even read
the documentation for and have never used in your life, and submitted some
more patches that duplicate functionality poorly.

You can put on a show all you like for these people. If you keep it up, you
can even get me to quit just to avoid your toxic presence. But I know you far
too well. You'll never convince me that you're doing anything but trolling.

On that topic, when did you stop being banned on this list? I'm guessing
"never".