[Catalyst] Re: Alternatives to DBIx?

Adam Sjøgren asjo at koldfront.dk
Sat Apr 17 18:37:58 GMT 2010

On Sat, 17 Apr 2010 19:15:14 +0100, Lyle wrote:

> Adam Sjøgren wrote:

>> Ok, I'll bite: What system do you use instead of an object-relational mapper?

> At the moment I just use DBI directly.
[...]

Thanks for the answer.

It is always nice to know what people like when they express contempt
for other things. It gives you a chance to understand where they are
coming from better.

> Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Sure, but you can state your opinion in many ways. Some more conductive
of a good, nuanced discussion, than others.

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "I always liked songs with parentheses in the title."        Adam Sjøgren
                                                         asjo at koldfront.dk