[Catalyst] Automated testing?

Bill Moseley moseley at hank.org
Sun Apr 18 15:22:56 GMT 2010

I have a cron job that watches for changes to SVN, and when found the cron
script exports the code and runs the tests.  The idea is to notify
developers if they check in code that causes testing to fail.

I'd like to move away from using my custom scripts to a more generic tool
that will do automated testing for all our packaged Perl code, not just the
Catalyst apps.  (Since the Catalyst app is just another Perl distribution).
 Perhaps something similar to what cpan testers use where email
notifications are sent but also provide a web-based history of testing.

Do you do anything similar?  Anyone using Smolder and/or SmokeRunner::Multi
or other standard tools for their in-house code?

Thanks,

-- =

Bill Moseley
moseley at hank.org