[Catalyst] Automated testing?

Tomas Doran bobtfish at bobtfish.net
Sun Apr 18 23:22:39 GMT 2010

On 18 Apr 2010, at 16:22, Bill Moseley wrote:
> Do you do anything similar?  Anyone using Smolder and/or
> SmokeRunner::Multi or other standard tools for their in-house code?

At work, we're using hudson, and Tap::Harness::JUnit.

It's entirely a dog and uses a million RAM, but does work quite well..

There is also a simple Catalyst smoke test harness and viewer in the

http://dev.catalyst.perl.org/repos/Catalyst/trunk/examples/SmokeServer/

however, that became a bit limited/limiting for us, and I didn't have
the time to keep extending / patching it.

It is however entirely workable / useable given your code is in SVN.

Cheers
t0m