[Catalyst] Alternatives to Catalyst ?

Philip Potter philip.g.potter at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 16:11:22 GMT 2010

On 23 April 2010 16:51, Kee Hinckley <nazgul at somewhere.com> wrote:
> On Apr 23, 2010, at 7:36 AM, Oleg Pronin wrote:
>
>> Sorry for my "hard" post, i'm just a little nervious :(
>
> No argument there. I dearly wish the effort that had gone into Perl6 had gone into a Perl5 IDE and web framework
with a single "best in class" set of options (with docs) to bring a
new, non-perl, programmer up to a working web site the same way it's
possible with Ruby. Elegance isn't worth a damn if nobody is using it.

You're free to put that effort into Padre, the Perl IDE, or Catalyst,
or Dancer, until it suits your requirements.

In open source, what gets done is defined by those who do it.

Phil