[Catalyst] Alternatives to Catalyst ?

Matija Grabnar matija at serverflow.com
Thu Apr 29 10:04:14 GMT 2010

Carl Johnstone wrote:
> NYTProf profile or it didn't happen :-)

Is there any "best practices" or hints page on how to use Catalyst and
NYTprof?  I haven't used it before and I wonder if people include it
into a running catalyst application (and then periodically review
results in some way) or if they include it only into a
just-for-profiling server which then runs a synthetic load? Or something
in between?

I've had some problems with a catalyst application lately, but it turned
out that it was caused by the FCGI servers being swapped out: no ammount
of tweaking my code would have solved it, all it took was an extra
$10/month for another 256M RAM.