[Catalyst] Catalyst 5.8: the Perl MVC Framework - Packt Publishing

Steve steve at matsch.com
Mon Aug 2 11:44:24 GMT 2010

I agree with Kieren's assessment.  Though I did not read the Packt book,
the Apress one sits on my desk as we speak (kind of).  If I - people
like me who are evaluating Catalyst for *real* web applications - am the
intended audience, then I'm sure the interludes about design philosophy,
management, and so forth will be welcome.  These types of comments are
largely missing in most technical books.

Great job - can't wait for V2
Steve