[Catalyst] World Country List

Ian VanDerPoel Ian.VanDerPoel at transportregulator.nsw.gov.au
Wed Aug 4 01:14:59 GMT 2010

Try http://search.cpan.org/~abigail/Geography-Countries-2009041301/lib/Geography/Countries.pm

Ian van der Poel
Analyst/Programmer
Independent Transport Safety Regulator
(02)8263 7187

>>> Robyn Jonahs <learn.catalyst at gmail.com> 04/08/10 11:02 am >>>
Hi I am learning to use HTML::FormBuilder. I want to add a select input that contains all of the world countries. I am new to Cat and Perl. I searched CPAN but can't seem to come up with a module that lists all of the countries. Is there a simple way in Catalyst and HTML::FormBuilder to do this?

Thanks in advance,
DC

This message (including any attachments) is intended solely
for the addressee named and may contain confidential and or
please delete it and notify the sender. Views expressed in this
 message are those of the individual sender, and are not
necessarily the views of The Independent Transport Safety and
Reliability Regulator (ITSRR). Whole or parts of this e-mail
may be subject to copyright of ITSRR or third parties. You
should only re-transmit, distribute or use the material for
commercial purposes if you are authorised to do so.

Please visit us at

http://www.transportregulator.nsw.gov.au