[Catalyst] Exception::Class compatible with Catalyst+Moose?

seasprocket at gmail.com seasprocket at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 04:40:07 GMT 2010

Writing my first app with a fully Moose'd catalyst, and I find that my
Exception classes (based on Exception::Class) aren't loading*. I see from
the docs that MooseX::Error::Exception::Class requires some metaclass magic
that I don't understand. Should this work?

http://search.cpan.org/~csjewell/MooseX-Error-Exception-Class-0.099/lib/Moo=
seX/Error/Exception/Class.pm

* Specifically, perl cannot find the MyApp::Exception::SomeException classes
that Exception::Class magically creates. It throws:

Can't locate object method "throw" via package "MyApp::Exception::Login"
(perhaps you forgot to load "MyApp::Exception::Login"?)

-- =

Bikewise: http://www.bikewise.org