[Catalyst] Re: Help with Catalyst::Authentication::Store::MongoDB (not generating Session)

Gabriel Vieira gabriel.vieira at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 19:25:41 GMT 2010

On Sun, Aug 15, 2010 at 2:59 PM, Gabriel Vieira
<gabriel.vieira at gmail.com> wrote:
>  Hi,
>
> I'm developing Catalyst::Authentication::Store::MongoDB.
> It seems working just fine once it does the authentication right, but
> I'm not getting a session done.
>
> Can anyone help me with that?
>
> "Catalyst::Authentication::Store::MongoDB and
> Catalyst::Authentication::Store::MongoDB::User" at
> http://paste.scsys.co.uk/48204
> "Catalyst::Authentication::Store::MongoDB - App.pm (Expediente.pm)" at
> http://paste.scsys.co.uk/48205
> "Catalyst::Authentication::Store::MongoDB - Login Controller" at
> http://paste.scsys.co.uk/48206
> "Catalyst::Authentication::Store::MongoDB - Log" at
> http://paste.scsys.co.uk/48207
>
> If I insert the following line in Login.pm it retrieves the session
> cookie, but without authentication parameters:
>
> <code>
> $c->session;
> </code>
>

> Thanks,
>
> --
> Gabriel Vieira

Hi again,

I got it workig.

I needed to insert the "supported_features" subroutine (which is not
mentioned in http://search.cpan.org/perldoc?Catalyst::Authentication::Store
or http://search.cpan.org/perldoc?Catalyst::Plugin::Authentication::Store,
but a 'supports' subroutine) returning a session key with a true
value.

Should I open a Ticket, I looked in the wrong place or what?

Thanks,

--
Gabriel Vieira