[Catalyst] App breaks after updating to Catalyst::Plugin::Session::State::URI v0.14

Charlie Garrison garrison at zeta.org.au
Thu Aug 19 18:32:46 GMT 2010

Good morning,

On 19/08/10 at 6:32 PM +0100, Ash Berlin
<ash_cpan at firemirror.com> wrote:

>>        if ( my $sid = $c->request->parameters->{$param} ) {
>
>Try changing parameters to query_parameters. It sounds like
>hitting params is causing it to read the body and mess things
>up when it comes to read the body again.

Will do. And that fixes it, thanks.

>Also if you could see to creating a (failing) regression test this would help.

I've been working on that. But apparently I don't know how to
create a POST request with body parameters using Test::WWW::Mechanize::Catalyst.

I'm trying to use something like this:

  $m->post_ok("http://localhost/uri/body_param",
    {content_type=>'application/x-www-form-urlencoded',content=>"body_param=value"},
    "post request");

Any quick suggestions on what I'm doing wrong?

Charlie

--
    Ꮚ Charlie Garrison ♊ <garrison at zeta.org.au>

〠  http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1855.txt