[Catalyst] [Absolute Beginner] Navigation?

Benjamin Martin benjamin at opusvl.com
Fri Aug 20 09:53:05 GMT 2010

On 19/08/10 22:28, Ekki Plicht (DF4OR) wrote:
> Some kind of introspection of the dispatcher which spits out a list of
> handled URIs which I can turn into a nav tree?
I had an simlar issue and started my solution by using ideas taken from
Catalyst::Plugin::Authorization::ACL::Engine to build a tree of actions
within my app ... once I had a nice tidy tree object to deal with, I was
able to build not only a Navigation system but also and pretty niffy
access control system.