[Catalyst] [Absolute Beginner] Navigation Q Part II i18n and URIs

Ekki Plicht (DF4OR) ep at plicht.de
Mon Aug 23 21:26:34 GMT 2010

Am Montag 23 August 2010, 22:13:51 schrieb Nicholas Wehr:
> again I shamelessly plug this module; works like a champ (proven w/
> it,ja,en,br,de,fr,es,zh)! ;)
>
> Catalyst::Plugin::Localize::Simple

Hi Nate,
thanks for the hint.
But I have already started to learn gettext tools and wrote some mo/po files.
As my learning curve(s) are pretty steep and multiple at the moment, I am not
much inclined now to lear how .yaml files work. Sorry :)

But I like the feature of Localize::Simple that you don't need a restart of
the server to include recent changes in the .yaml files. Maybe that will get
me interested in the long term.

Cheers,
Ekki