[Catalyst] PgWest 2010 CFP (2nd Calls)

Joshua D. Drake jd at commandprompt.com
Tue Aug 24 23:12:09 GMT 2010

Following on the smashing success of PostgreSQL Conference East,
PostgreSQL Conference West, The PostgreSQL Conference for Decision
Makers, End Users and Developers, is being held at the Sir Francis
Drake Hotel in San Francisco from November 2nd through 4th 2010. Please
join us in making this the largest PostgreSQL Conference to date!

Main site:
http://www.postgresqlconference.org/

CFP:
http://www.postgresqlconference.org/2010/west/cfp

Thank you to our sponsors:
Command Prompt: http://www.commandprompt.com/
EnterpriseDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com/

Time line:
        July 14th: Talk submission opens
        Sept 5th: Talk submission closes
        Sept 10th: Speaker notification

This year we will be continuing our trend of covering the entire
PostgreSQL ecosystem. We would like to see talks and tutorials on the
following topics:

      * General PostgreSQL:
              * Administration
              * Performance
              * High Availability
              * Migration
              * GIS
              * Integration
              * Solutions and White Papers
      * The Stack:
              * Python/Django/Pylons/TurboGears/Custom
              * Perl5/Catalyst/Bricolage
              * Ruby/Rails
              * Java (PLJava would be great)/Groovy/Grails
              * Operating System optimization
                (Linux/FBSD/Solaris/Windows)
              * Solutions and White Papers
--