AW: [Catalyst] User management with Catalyst (with email and URLs)

Zbigniew Lukasiak zzbbyy at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 15:52:55 GMT 2010

On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 2:27 PM, Denny <2010 at denny.me> wrote:

>> I wish there was and I definitely think there should be, because in
>> my opinion this is a pretty common task.
>
> I'm going to need this feature soon too...  I'd be happy to look at any
> code you write and see if we can pull it together into a generic module
> between us?  I guess it would fall under the CatalystX::Elements
> umbrella, if that's still happening.

I don't use Catalyst much recently so I don't have time to work on
that idea.  But please use the CatalystX::Elements name if you like it
- I conjured it just for stuff like this hypothetical
Catalyst::Controller::Registration.  At github there is already one
prototype element: http://github.com/zby/catalystx-elements-comments

--
Zbigniew Lukasiak
http://brudnopis.blogspot.com/