[Catalyst] Re: Static MultiViews?

Tomas Doran bobtfish at bobtfish.net
Wed Dec 15 01:30:32 GMT 2010

On 10 Dec 2010, at 20:32, Aristotle Pagaltzis wrote:

> * Tomas Doran <bobtfish at bobtfish.net> [2010-12-10 17:05]:
>> MultiViews is an apache feature for language customisation, and
>> has nothing to do with not having extensions on files.

<snip explanation of how MultiViews is a non-trivial feature>

> I don’t think such a thing exists for Catalyst.

I guess the question I was asking is 'do you want this feature to
serve static files with', followed by 'why are you not using your web
server'.. Otherwise, what the specific use-case was (rather than a
vague and sweeping feature description), as this sounds hella like
something which could (and should) be a generic CPAN extension.

Cheers
t0m