[Catalyst] How receive signals from FCGI::ProcManager?

rimas rimas rimas at zeos.net
Wed Dec 22 19:58:29 GMT 2010

Hello!

Some components of my application require accurate de-initialization to
avoid resource leaks. I using Catalyst which running under
FastCGI(ProcManager) and looking for possibility get notification that
application is restarting or shutting down to perform specific cleanup
actions.
Seems to me ProcManager have required callbacks to notify application about
events(e.g. pm_die) but is it possible to subscribe on such events without
serious Catalyst hacking?

Serg Gulko