[Catalyst] receiving form-elements in sequence...?

Mesdaq, Ali amesdaq at websense.com
Mon Dec 27 20:28:53 GMT 2010

Looks like there is no method to do this from what I can tell but if you re=
ally needed to do it this way you could probably just de-serialize it yours=
elf by looking at the raw content with $c->req->body http://search.cpan.org=
/~bobtfish/Catalyst-Runtime-5.80029/lib/Catalyst/Request.pm#$req-%3Ebody . =
But that=92s probably way more work than doing some of the suggestions ment=
ioned by others like having the position specifically set in the post.

Thanks,
Ali Mesdaq (CISSP, GIAC-GREM)
Sr. Security Researcher
Websense Security Labs