[Catalyst] Use CatalystX::SimpleLogin Globally

John Atzger jatzger at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 6 21:56:32 GMT 2010

I use CatalystX::SimpleLogin but I have to use "Does('NeedsLogin')" for eve=
ry method. For controllers which require a login for anything, what I want =
is this:
  package Some::Controller::Stuff;  use Moose;  BEGIN { extend 'My::Control=
ler::LoginRequired' }
I tried something like this:
  package My::Controller::LoginRequired;
  use Moose;  use namespace::autoclean;
  BEGIN { extends 'Catalyst::Controller::ActionRole' }
  sub auto :Private :Does('NeedsLogin') {}
But that doesn't work.  People can access actions in Some::Controller::Suff=
 without logging in.  I think I just don't understand Catalyst well enough =
to know what to do here.
Thank you.Jatzger 		 	   		  =

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469227/direct/01/