[Catalyst] How to forward to a specific path

Larry Leszczynski larryl at emailplus.org
Sat Jan 2 04:19:21 GMT 2010

Hi Julien -

On Fri, 01 Jan 2010 14:26 -0800, "Julien Sobrier" <julien at sobrier.net>
wrote:

> Hello, I'm try to do a forward to a path rather than a controller. For
> example, if I get the url /foo/my/path, I want to redirect it to
> /my/path which belongs to a different controller.

In general you should be able to forward() to a path, not sure what is
going on in your case without seeing the error message.  But forwarding
to a path can get confused if that path is handled by a default action,
if that is the case then this might help:

   http://dev.catalyst.perl.org/wiki/wikicookbook/safedispatchusingpath

HTH,
Larry