[Catalyst] display multiple png's simultaneously

"Jürgen Hensch" dschei-eidsch at gmx.de
Sat Jan 2 07:13:18 GMT 2010

Hi Tamás,

according to the server's debug output, all images are created correctly (ie. the requests succeed). If I switch from the object tag to iframe, all images (except the last one which is displayed correctly) produce an error message in their iframe's: "Die Grafik http://... kann nicht angezeigt werden, weil sie einen Fehler enthält" (Something like "The image http://... cannot be displayed because it contains an error.")

Any idea?

-------- Original-Nachricht --------