[Catalyst] myapp_fastcgi.pl does not run in background

Emmanuel Quevillon tuco at pasteur.fr
Tue Jan 5 12:28:36 GMT 2010

On 01/05/2010 12:51 PM, Андрей П. Ковбович wrote:
> Hi,
>
> try this option: --detach

Hi,

That solved my problem. But it could be good to change it from the help
message which is still :

Usage:
     myapp_fastcgi.pl [options]

        -? -help      display this help and exits
        -d --daemon   daemonize (requires -listen)
        -M --manager  specify alternate process manager
                      (FCGI::ProcManager sub-class)
                      or empty string to disable
        -e --keeperr  send error messages to STDOUT, not
                      to the webserver

Cheers

Emmanuel