[Catalyst] Can't locate object method "storage" via package "MyApp::Model::DB"

Matthias Dietrich mdietrich at cpan.org
Thu Jan 7 17:26:07 GMT 2010

Hi,

after upgrading every perl module on my dev system weeks ago I get many errors like

  Can't locate object method "storage" via package "MyApp::Model::DB"

with existing and well-running apps when using plugins like C::P::AutoCRUD or C::P::DBIC::Schema::Profiler.  I already filed a bug for the latter module at https://rt.cpan.org/Public/Bug/Display.html?id=53355, but as this issue occurs with several plugins it may be something wrong with my system.

Was there a change in Catalyst that issued these problems or is this a local problem?

Thanks for any help,
  matt

--
rainboxx Software Engineering
Matthias Dietrich, Freelancer

rainboxx                  |  Mobil: +49 (0) 151 / 50 60 78 64
Königsallee 43            |
71638 Ludwigsburg         |  WWW  :  http://www.rainboxx.de

XING: https://www.xing.com/profile/Matthias_Dietrich18
GULP: http://www.gulp.de/profil/rainboxx.html