[Catalyst] [ANNOUNCE] Catalyst-Runtime 5.80017
rafl at debian.org
Sun Jan 10 02:00:40 GMT 2010
I'm happy to announce the next release of Catalyst-Runtime (5.80017).
This release mainly cures all issues reported with upgraded scripts (or
applications generated with the latest release of Catalyst::Devel) and
makes Catalyst compatible with upcomming versions of Moose.
This release also started being more strict about the deprecated usage
of NEXT. We're not surpressing any Class::C3::Adopt::NEXT warnings
anymore. See the changelog for details.
Full changelog included below as always.
5.80017 2010-01-10 02:27:29
- Fix docs for ->forward method when passed a class name - this should
be a component name (e.g. View::HTML, not a full class name, like
- --daemon and -d options to Catalyst::Script::FastCGI are fixed.
- Fix the debug dump for applications which use Catalyst::Plugin::Session
- Fix regression in the case where mod_rewrite is being used to rewrite
requests into a path below your application base introduced with the
%2F related fixes in 5.80014_02.
- Do not crash on SIGHUP if Catalyst::Engine::HTTP->run is not passed the
argv key in the options hash.
- Correctly pass the arguments to Catalyst::Script::Server through to
Catalyst::Engine::HTTP->run so that the server can restart itself
with the correct options on SIGHUP.
- Require new MooseX::MethodAttributes to be compatible with Moose
versions >= 0.93_01
- Require new MooseX::Role::WithOverloading to be compatible with Moose
versions >= 0.93_01
- Stop suppressing warnings from Class::C3::Adopt::NEXT now that most plugins
have been updated to not use NEXT. If you get warnings then please upgrade
your components or log a bug with the component author if an upgrade is
not available. The Class::C3::Adopt::NEXT documentation contains information
about how to suppress the warnings in your application if you need to.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
Url : http://lists.scsys.co.uk/pipermail/catalyst/attachments/20100110/7ef95fee/attachment.pgp
More information about the Catalyst