[Catalyst] create controller helper

Tomas Doran bobtfish at bobtfish.net
Sun Jan 10 14:29:41 GMT 2010

On 10 Jan 2010, at 11:36, Kiffin Gish wrote:

> Turns out that make_immutable doesn't always return a true value:

make_immutable returns a true value _if_ the class has been made
immutable. If it's already immutable then it won't.. So I guess you
have make_immutable twice in the same package? (The 2nd one of which
will return false)

> If I add "1;" after make_immutable it all loads just fine. Am I doing
> something wrong?

There is something fishy going on there. My immediate thought would be
as above..

But it's not a big deal, it's a trivial style point - some people like
the end in 'make_immutable' thing (including me), some people hate it
(including mst).

I'm more than happy for someone to 'fix' this if they care to - but I
won't be doing that myself. :)

Cheers
t0m