[Catalyst] modules for conditional GET ?

Dami Laurent (PJ) laurent.dami at justice.ge.ch
Thu Jan 14 15:05:02 GMT 2010

Hi Catalysters,

For some actions of a Catalyst app, I would like to implement
conditional GET (using If-Modified-Since HTTP header), where the
timestamp of one config file decides whether the page should be
refreshed or not  --- this is because that page is quite expensive to
compute.

This scenario sounds like a common thing to do, so I expected to find
some Catalyst plugins/extensions in CPAN to do that, but didn't find
any. Did I just miss some CPAN modules, or should I really start from
scratch ?

Thanks in advance for any hints,

Laurent Dami