[Catalyst] Login as another user ...

Dami Laurent (PJ) laurent.dami at justice.ge.ch
Mon Jan 18 11:08:09 GMT 2010

If authentication is based on cookies, and if you have access to the cookie algorithm, then you could have a "change user" action (of course protected so that only admins can do it), and that action replaces the current authentication cookie by another one in name of somebody else.

cheers, Laurent D.