[Catalyst] Re: How to forward to a specific path

Julien Sobrier julien at sobrier.net
Tue Jan 26 05:30:44 GMT 2010

Thanks.

I have pages in /page/<number>/<title>

I created a couple of categories: /ca1, /cat2, etc. Each of them map to a
/page/<number>/<title>

/page/1/some-title
/cat1/page/1/some-title
/cat2/page/1/some-title

For cat1 and cat2, I wanted to set some variables. So I intercept the page
in /cat1 and send it back to /page/1/some-title

/cat1, /cat2 and /page reside in different controller.

I'm just starting with Catalyst, so there might be a better way to do it.

Julien