[Catalyst] Catalyst/C:M:Adaptor/Moose/Moosex::Declare bug?

iain iainhubbard at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 27 12:35:43 GMT 2010

Hi all,

This is probably going to end up being nothing to do with catalyst but
as this is where I am seeing the problem its where im starting.

I have a standalone set of objects that work as expected. When I wrap
these with Catalyst::Model::Adaptor for use as a model they fail with
the error. http://pastebin.com/m2e87571c (this is a simple test app to
highlight the problem)

The cat app that generates this error is here
http://tinyurl.com/y9vyfmz. I have included two tests one that passes
(standalone) and the normal 01app.t test that fails. Just unzip and
"prove -l t".

I am using the latest CPAN versions of Catalyst (5.80018),
Catalyst::Model::Adaptor (0.06),  Moose (0.94), MooseX::Declare (0.32)
and the Perl version is 5.10.0 on ubuntu.

Hopefully somebody with more knowledge of the inner workings can shed
some light on the problem.

Thanks,

Iain.