[Catalyst] mod_fcgid on win32

Tomas Doran bobtfish at bobtfish.net
Thu Jan 28 09:44:59 GMT 2010

On 28 Jan 2010, at 08:33, fREW Schmidt wrote:

> I'm afraid this might be a win32 issue :-/  Anyway, does anyone have
> any input on this?  I'd really like to get this working.

Google suggests that use mod_fastcgi is the correct fix :)

Also what is recommended given you're not doing shared hosting.

My other though(s) would be the shebang line in your script, and try
renaming the script to .fcgi (and also associating that with perl) -
this matters sometimes, and try without the DEFLATE...

Cheers
t0m