[Catalyst] Using Catalyst with mod_per or FastCGI on heavy traffic web application

Hans Dieter Pearcey hdp.perl.catalyst.users at weftsoar.net
Sat Jan 30 12:28:21 GMT 2010

Excerpts from xenoterracide at gmail.com's message of Fri Jan 29 22:36:53 -0500 2010:
> Hmm. Perhaps i misunderstand the concept. I was thinking there was the third
> option of using a psgi server or mod psgi

I didn't see any reference to either, but it doesn't matter; comparing either
of those as "PSGI" to FastCGI still doesn't make sense.  "A psgi server" would
probably mean a standalone http server, roughly equivalent to
Catalyst::Engine::HTTP or HTTP::Prefork, and mod_psgi is an Apache module.

Your email client is misconfigured or something, btw; you're starting new
threads every time you reply to this one.

hdp.