[Catalyst] Dealing with file uploads

David Schmidt davewood at gmx.at
Thu Jul 1 20:55:21 GMT 2010

Hello list,

I updated my wiki cookbook entry today and think the outcome is pretty
neat. While it still can be improved here and there I think it's
partially advanced stuff for a newbie like me. It contains what I
learned about catalyst in the past weeks and I hope it's okay to get a
bit more publicity via the mailing list.

In the article I explain how to make your website deal with file
uploads and delivery in a proper way. I packed most code in reusable
roles that you simply apply to your controller.

But see for yourself...
http://wiki.catalystframework.org/wiki/wikicookbook/controllerwithfileupload

Feedback is very welcome.

david