[Catalyst] restore session manually

Bernhard Bauch bauch at zsi.at
Mon Jul 5 06:47:10 GMT 2010

hello,

yes i already thought about using Session::State::URI  for this problem.
but i don't want to enable State::URI for the rest of the app.
it is just this one action that needs to restore the session from the
parameter.

so, maybe doing a manual call like:
	$c->_load_session($c->req->param('session_id');
would be better for my concers.

i tried also tried $c->_load_sessionid...
but calling on of these functions did not work out.

i'd like fake a session restore, like State::URI does from the param,
or State::Cookie from the cookie value..

thanks,
bye, bernhard