[Catalyst] FastCGI caching issue

Steve steve at matsch.com
Tue Jul 6 18:26:22 GMT 2010

I've hit a snag in the deployment of my first *real* Catalyst App.  My =

application uses HTML::FormHandler and HTML::FormHandler::Model::DBIC, =

and is deployed using Apache/fastCGI/mysql on a RedHat Linux box.  The =

problem I've encountered is that certain forms don't always retrieve the =

data from the database after I've made modifications and saved.  I know =

the updates are being performed within the database, however my session =

seems to 'cross' over to other fastCGI processes (I've got 3 fastCGI =

processes running).  I've googled around and even tried to set =

$cachetime =3D 0 in my Root.pm controller's END action.  Can anyone point =

me in the direction of a fix?  If I've not provided enough background =

info let me know and I'll expand.
Thanks,
Steve