[Catalyst] FastCGI caching issue

Steve steve at matsch.com
Tue Jul 6 21:35:33 GMT 2010

The reference to $cachetime was found on the Catalyst Wiki:
http://wiki.catalystframework.org/wiki/adventcalendararticles/2007/11-makin=
g_your_catalyst_app_cache-friendly

As of my last post, I had not implemented/acted on the $cachetime, but =

since then I've successfully set the http response header =

'Cache-Control' to 'no-cache'.  This has not solved the problem - Yes, I =

restarted my httpd server.

At present, my cohort and I suspect that we are up against a database =

caching problem, but haven't completely ruled out anything.  Am I better =

off asking the DBIC list?

Steve