[Catalyst] Announce (JSON|XML)-RPC modules

Jose Luis Martinez jlmartinez-lists-catalyst at capside.com
Tue Jul 13 20:39:33 GMT 2010

Hi,

 > I'm trying to get JSON/XML RPC support into a Catalyst app, and I'm
 > seeing that the state of the different plugins, at best, is
 > unmaintained, and all of them seem to be broken...

   Just wanted people to know I've finally got the plugins to work, and
uploaded new versions to CPAN. The status for the JSON|XML RPC Catalyst
Plugins is now:

   Catalyst::Plugin::Server::XMLRPC
    - got comaint and uploaded a new version to CPAN with Cat 5.8
compatibility

   Catalyst::Plugin::Server::JSONRPC
    - got comaint and uploaded a new version to CPAN with Cat 5.8
compatibility

   Catalyst::Plugin::JSONRPC
    - Rob Hoelz is working on it. Hope to see it released to CPAN soon!

   Catalyst::Plugin::XMLRPC
    - Deprecated. Waiting for news from MRAMBERG

   Happy RPCing to all ;)

Cheers,

Jose Luis Martinez
jlmartinez at capside.com