[Catalyst] Best practice for setting up database in a complexproject?

Octavian Rasnita orasnita at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 20:36:51 GMT 2010

I use to create the SQL queries by hand because if they are complicated they can be done much better in the DB directly.

I don't use a versioning system because exactly when I wanted to try DBIx::Class::Schema::Versioned I wanted to do it for an Oracle database but I read that this module doesn't support Oracle.

Octavian