[Catalyst] rich ajax UI component libraries for Catalyst?

Nicholas Wehr catalyst at bionikchickens.com
Sun Jul 25 20:40:20 GMT 2010

I don't think you gain anything by using the ExtJS perl module. Since perl
data structures can be serialized to JSON *(extjs objects/code) then having
the JSON view is all you need for easy integration. Once you have the hang
of extjs - it's pretty consistent and clean. No doubt whichever javascript
widget library you use will have you spending equal amounts of time
designing and working in javascript (the UI); perl won't save you here! ;)

-nw

On Sat, Jul 24, 2010 at 1:13 PM, Leandro Hermida <softdev at leandrohermida.com
> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thanks very much, I see now that there is a CatalystX::ExtJS distro on CP=
AN