[Catalyst] Forcing charset=utf-8 on all Content-Types for Catalyst::Controller::REST

Dave Goehrig DGoehrig at synacor.com
Mon Jul 26 12:57:02 GMT 2010

List,

After searching google, and reading through all of the relevant documentati=
on, and a considerable portion of the code, we have been unable to locate t=
he correct place to set or override the Content-Type header to append a "ch=
arset=3Dutf-8" string, required by our caching proxy to properly handle the=
 encoding.  We would like a place to handle all mimetypes, so that our JSON=
, JSONP, and XML interfaces all get the correct charset set.

Any ideas?

Dave =