[Catalyst] rich ajax UI component libraries for Catalyst?

Jason Kohles email at jasonkohles.com
Mon Jul 26 17:53:08 GMT 2010

Unless you are referring to the old licensing scheme (which went away some time ago) then discouraging ExtJS use because of it's license is absurd, as the license is GPL.  They do have a commercial license available as an option, but you only need that if you want to distribute ExtJS as part of your application and are not prepared to do it under the terms of the GPL.