[Catalyst] C::P::Unicode::Encoding and C::P::Compress

Nicholas Wehr catalyst at bionikchickens.com
Thu Jul 29 05:57:06 GMT 2010

are you using the built-in perl http server for your production deployment?
if not, consider apache's mod_deflate for your gzip content.

I ran into a similar issue with dynamic tar file output; using a temp file
barfed (from utf8) - streamed was fine.

good luck
-nw

On Wed, Jul 28, 2010 at 10:25 PM, Octavian Rasnita <orasnita at gmail.com>wrot=