[Catalyst] Module::Install::Catalyst very slow

Curtis Jewell perl at csjewell.fastmail.us
Fri Jul 30 15:13:29 GMT 2010

On those machines which allow symlinks, unfortunately...

So the build process can't symlink without checking for support for it
first. (Catalyst DOES run on Win32, after all, as well as the Unixen.)

--Curtis

--
Curtis Jewell
csjewell at cpan.org           http://csjewell.dreamwidth.org/

"Your random numbers are not that random" -- perl-5.10.1.tar.gz/util.c

Strawberry Perl for Windows betas: http://strawberryperl.com/beta/