[Catalyst] Literal elements in uri_for generated paths

Octavian Rasnita orasnita at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 08:16:44 GMT 2010

Hi,

I have tried to use uri_for() in some parameters of a Java applet, but that=
 URI should contain chars like { and } which then should be replaced by the=
 appled with something else:

<param name=3D"DataSource" value=3D"[% c.uri_for('/static/data/eof', '{symb=
ol}.txt').path %]">

If I do this , { and } are URI encoded and I don't want that.

Is it possible to create URIs that contain literal "{symbol}" when using ur=
i_for() or uri_for_action()?

Thanks.

--
Octavian