[Catalyst] using XML files to configure Catalyst

Aaron Trevena aaron.trevena at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 16:29:09 GMT 2010

On 4 March 2010 10:16, Kieren Diment <diment at gmail.com> wrote:
> done
>
> http://dev.catalystframework.org/svnweb/Catalyst/revision?rev=13006

Can you amend to change it to reflect using variable substitution?

          <INCLUDE_PATH>/path/to/site//templates</INCLUDE_PATH>
          <INCLUDE_PATH>__path_to(root,templates)__</INCLUDE_PATH>

I now have global shared templates (what we called factory templates
in maypole) that are part of the application and available to any site
using the application, but used as a fallback (mostly for macros and
such) when a template doesn't exist in the site.

very happy with the solution :)

A.

--
Aaron J Trevena, BSc Hons