[Catalyst] Catalys App Structure

Amit Jha shanu_040 at yahoo.co.in
Tue Mar 9 12:42:03 GMT 2010

Hi All,

I am planning to start development with Catalyst and planning to deploy=A0 =
the app on mod_perl, cgi and fastcgi.=A0 I have following concern:
1. I am planning to put 4 catalyst app under a directory and some app will =
run on mod_perl and one on cgi and other one on Fastcgi. Will it be a appro=
ach?
2. All apps with share the same DB. How can we achieve it?
3. How to include the templates, if templates are outside from the catalyst=
 apps(Under main dir)?

Here is the Directory structure what I am planning for:

->MainAppDir
=A0=A0=A0 ->App1
=A0=A0=A0 ->App2
=A0=A0=A0 ->App3
=A0=A0=A0 ->App4
=A0=A0=A0 ->lib
=A0=A0=A0 ->conf
=A0=A0=A0 ->root
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0 ->templates
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0 ->src
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0 ->static
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0 ->js
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0 =A0 ->css
=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0=A0=A0 ->images =A0=A0=A0=A0=A0 =

=A0=A0 =

Hope I can be able explain my concern well. Looking forward for yor reply.

Thanks
Amit

=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0

      Your Mail works best with the New Yahoo Optimized IE8. Get it NOW! ht=
tp://downloads.yahoo.com/in/internetexplorer/