[Catalyst] Managing errors - cut execution flow.

Eden Cardim edencardim at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 18:10:49 GMT 2010

On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 3:03 PM, David <oldskiffle at yahoo.es> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I am not sure how to manage errors in my Catalyst application. When I detect
> an error, I forward the error to my Error View, but the execution doesn't
> stop.
>
> When my application was not in Catalyst, I used "exit 1;" once I had done
> forward to my Error View, but this doesn't work in my Catalyst application.
>
> Is there a politely way in Catalyst of cutting the execution process when I
> find an error and forward this error to my Error View?

You must be running with fork mode on or via some process manager. We
need further information about how you're running the application
before telling you what to do.

--
   Eden Cardim       Need help with your Catalyst or DBIx::Class project?
  Code Monkey                    http://www.shadowcat.co.uk/catalyst/